- Pure essential oils and concentrated perfume oils are highly concentrated substances that should always be treated with due respect.
- Never take perfume oils internally!
- Do not apply essential oils neat (undiluted) to the skin. The recommended Aromatherapy standard dilution is 1 - 3%, though certain oils may be used in higher or lower dilutions. Consider each case individually.
- Always adhere to recommended safety standards and recommended dilution ratios.
- If you have sensitive skin or are prone to allergies test oil blends on a small area of the inner arm prior to general use.
- Keep oils out of reach of children and pets.
- Never allow perfume oils & sprays to enter the eyes.
- If you are pregnant, consult a qualified aromatherapist for suitability and safety of specific oils.
- If you suffer from serious medical conditions such as (but not exclusively) high blood pressure, cancer, thrombosis, varicose veins or epilepsy, consult a qualified aromatherapist for professional advice on recommended oils and dosages.